Sunday, August 15, 2010

ARRRGGHH!!!

Well, I'm freaking out. Tomorrow is my final in World History and I am utterly drowning in information. I can't keep straight Japan and China and Hitler and Manchukuo and Manchuria and Manthis and Manthat. I've got dates in my head screaming at me but...BRIGHT SIDE: at least their drowning out the voices usually screaming at me.
This class has been brutal and I just want it over. I so wanted an A in this class. I got an A on our midterm. But I felt pretty good going into that. This one has me FREAKED!! At this point I just want to pass. If I have to take this class over I will die.
Summer is over. The girls start school on Tuesday and we have yet to buy one stupid pencil or gluestick. Ok, slightly passive aggressive. "Stupid" was a bit harsh. It's just that this class has been a thorn in my side for 6 weeks and I just want tomorrow to be done. I want to take my daughters school shopping. I want to not drop out of college again. I want to pass this class!!!! Darn it Japan! Why did you have to get involved with WWII, Europe is enough to remember. I simply have no more room in my brain for your imperialistic drama!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Burry said...

Oh, Alice, I MISS you!! You will do just fine on your exam. I'll say a little prayer that your mind will be calm and that you can remember all of that "Japanese imperialistic drama" - at least for the test. ;)

*hugs*
Burry